How can we help?
Launcher games auto updates
Follow the steps below to set your steams games auto update on iCafeCloud.
- Run the steam on the server
- Choose the game you want; click it and then go to properties (Figure 1).
- Now on the updates tab select “Always keep this game up to date” and close it (Figure 2).
Follow the steps below to keep your Battlenet game auto-update.
- Go to the settings from the Battlenet icon at the top left of the launcher (Figure 1).
- Click the “Game install/updates” tab scroll down and select “Game specific settings”. Then select the games you want and the update option you prefer and select “latest & future updates” option (Figure 2).
Follow the steps below to keep your origin games auto-update.
- Go to the “Application settings” from the origin tab on the top left (Figure 1).
- Scroll down and enable automatic game updates (Figure 2).
Follow the steps below to keep your epic games auto-update.
- Login to the epic games and click settings (Figure 1).
- Now scroll down, find and check the “Allow auto-updates” option (Figure 2).