You can add an offer based on time for members to purchase.
To add a new offer, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Settings” from the left panel, and then click on “Inventory” and choose the “Inventory items” and click the “Add offers” button (Figure 1).
- Once the “Add offers” button is clicked, the “Offer” modal appears (Figure 2).
Active: Check if the offer is active. If you uncheck it, it will be unavailable for clients.
Enable for client order: If it is unchecked, the client won’t be able to order the selected offer.
Offer name: name of the offer
Description: description of the offer
Barcode of the offer
Poster for the offer
Time in minutes
Sale price: Cost of the offer for the client
Coin price: Number of coins required for buying the offer
PC group and Members group: Can select certain pc group and members group for the offer
Priority: Set the offer priority as highest to lowest
Valid date : Set the starting and ending date of the offer
Valid time: Set the valid time period like 10:00 – 17:00
Valid days: Set valid days like : Sunday , Monday etc
Show time: Show the offer at the shop and client’s pc so that it can be purchased at selected hours. *
Show days: Show the offer at the shop and client pc so that it can be purchased at selected days
Expire days: Set an expiration time period after it is purchased.
After first use: Set an expiration time period after it is used.
Show time and Valid time accept any time interval, this means you can set show time in any interval between 00:00 to 24:00 or which goes past midnight (24:00) like 21:00 to 09:00.
After you fill up all the details, click the “Submit” button.
- The offer will be added to the offers table (Figure 3).
- If you set the sales price “0”, the item will not show on the client side shop.
- If you set a coin price, the item will show up in the client shop in the gifts category. Read more about coins at Game ranking function.
- If you want to sell the offer with both money and coins, just set values in the sales price and coin price fields.