Add license to license pool
- Click the pool for which you want to add the account for and click the “Add license” button (Figure 1).
- Select the game category, and enter the username and password. Then click the “Save” button. You can add as many accounts as you have to the game’s pool(Figure 2).
1. The type should match the game type. If the game is a steam game, then choose “Steam” in the Type – dropdown.
2. Please do not skip the steam id, iCafeCloud client will save your Steam’s data in the cafe server and can restore your Steam’s data from the cafe server if you log in with the same steam account next time.
For Steam accounts, you should also disable Steam guard.
- The account will be added to the pool and will be used when users play the game using a center account from iCafeMenu (Figure 3).
- For Battlenet, the Type should be “Battle.Net”, enter the email and password for the account and click the “Save” button (Figure 4).
Note: Once you have added an account to the license pool, you need to make sure that the game is set to the correct game type, or the license pool account will not be used.
- To check whether the game type is set correctly or not, right-click on the client and then choose “Game” and then choose “Edit Game” (Figure 5).
- Then, in the “Game type” field, verify that the correct game type is selected (Figure 6).
If you added games manually then you need to set the following the respective games
For Origin games set “Origin” as Game type
For Steam games set “Steam” as Game Type
For Fortnite, unreal tournament set “epic” as game type
For Battlenet games – overwatch, WOW, destiny 2, and more set “battle” as the game type.
- There is a button permit that makes the license-free even if the user is playing. The button is active only if the license has the status “locked” (Figure 7).
- Now click the “Refresh” button on the iCafeCloud server interface and restart the client, then the games will be accessible to play using licenses from the pool.
- All the games that have a license on the license pool will be listed in the category “License games” (Figure 8).
- When a customer uses a license from the license games, it will be added to the cloud logs (Figure 9).