How can we help?
Create a license pool
Note: You should select the appropriate game.exe path when enabling a game so the licensing pool lock works properly.
- Click the License pools tab on the games page (Figure 1).
- Click the add “+” button (Figure 2).
- Enter the pool name such as Fortnite, and select the game and pc group. Then click the “Save” button (Figure 3).
- If you want to allow all client’s PCs to have access to the license pools then do not check any PC groups in the PC groups list.
- If you want to limit the PC groups that can use the license pool then check the PC group’s check box and then click save.
- This will limit the license pool to be accessible from the PCs in the checked PC group only.