How can we help?
Once you have created a package offer, you can use it for prepaid customers. It does not matter which priority the offer has, all offers will always be used first, followed by bonuses and money. Priority of offers only defines which offers will be used first.
(Learn how to create offers Here )
To sell package offers to guests, follow the steps below.
- Right-click the client pc on which the offer will be used, then choose “Start Offer Session” (Figure 1).
- Choose the offer the user wants and then click the “Check out” button (Figure 2).
- You can add multiple offers to the members and guests, right-click the member and click “Add offer” (Figure 3).
- Then it will redirect to the offer list on the shop where you can add offers(Figure 4).
- The offer that has higher priority will be used first, and then the next one. After all offers are ended it will switch to balance mode. Every offer will give notification at the last 5 minutes of expiring (Figure 5).
- The offers that a member has is displayed in (Figure 6).
- If you click the number of offers that a member has, offers will be listed in detail. Offers can be deleted with the delete button (Figure 7).
- If the offer is deleted, then it will be shown as canceled in the transaction history (Figure 8).
- All the offer transactions will be listed on the reports page as well (Figure 9).