How can we help?
A postpaid session means the user can use the computer as long as they want and pay at the end of their session at the counter or reception. They can order food or drinks, and pay when they checkout. If the order is placed from iCafeMenu, it has to be approved by the shop. (Order from client)
To start a postpaid session, follow the steps below.
- Go to the ‘Computers’ page, right-click on a client PC where the user will sit, and choose “Start Postpaid Session” (Figure 1).
- It will prompt you if you want to start the postpaid session or now. Click on the “Start: button to start the postpaid session (Figure 2).
- This will start the postpaid session for the user (Figure 3).
- Once the user is done with using the computer, he can check out from the iCafeMenu himself, or you can check him out from the web admin. To end the session and check him out, right-click the client’s computer and choose the “Check Out” option (Figure 4).
- Enter the amount needed to be paid, same as the “Total Cost” and click on the “Checkout” button (Figure 5). The cost includes all the orders and the time used by the user.
- Then, it will redirect to the shop page, and a pop-up to print the receipt will appear where you can select to either print the order or close the pop-up window (Figure 6).
- Once the session ends, the iCafeMenu will lock the PC and show it as “Standby” on the “Computers” page.