With iCafeCloud, you do not need to set up a dedicated PC to use for management; you can use any browser to manage it.
- On the iCafeCloud server, If a license is new, a message to select the server will appear. Otherwise, you can just set other settings.
- For selecting a cloud server, click the “Manage” button or go to “https://cp.icafecloud.com” to open the web management page (Figure 1).
- Enter your license and username (default: admin) for the license password (check your email, we are sending the license pass with other license info), then you can change admin pass on settings (Figure 2).
- Once logged in, select the suitable server and enter other details (Figure 3).
- Now open settings, press “Edit” and select the correct time zone (Figure 4).
- Also, set the main game drive from the games page (Figures 5 and 6 respectively).
- Proceed here if you are not using a diskless system.
- Choosing the game disk letter properly will play an important role in games later.
- If you wish to change the main game disk later, you will need to copy all the game fixes to the new game disk.
- Also, bind your Google drive to save the game and billing logs. Refer to Download or save logs to google drive.
- Now stop and start the iCafeCloud service on the server.
- Then open the “Games” page and search for iCafeMenu from the search bar, then right-click on iCafeMenu and select “Enable Game” (Figure 7).
- Keep the download path default and then click the “Enable” button (Figure 8).
- If you want to add games that you already have on your PC, then refer to add local games.
- Overwolf will be downloaded automatically when icafemenu is downloaded.
- When the download is done, reboot client PCs and if you are using the latest version of CCBoot or CCDisk on the client side, iCafeMenu will lock your PC and will not allow access until you use a valid username and password to log in (Figure 9).
After the first run, iCafeMenu will be added to the startup and it will start faster than before on the next boot. So, you just need to run iCafeMenu once in super client mode and save the image.
- Now the PC that has iCafeMenu running will be listed on iCafeCloud, “Computers” page (Figure 10).
- On the top right, it shows the number of free PCs, occupied PCs, and members (Figure 11).