How can we help?
iCafeMenu launch delay
Sometimes iCafeMenu takes a long time to launch. To fix it create a task in task scheduler as follow:
- Open the “Task Scheduler” from the start menu.
- Then, click the “Task Scheduler Library” tree on the left column and click the “Create Task” link on the “Actions” column on the right side (Figure 1).
- Then on the create task window (Figure 2):
- Add a name
- Select the option run if a user is logged in or not
- Check the run with the highest privileges.
- Choose windows 10
- Add a trigger as follow (Figure 3):
Being the task: At log on
- Add new action as follows (Figure 4):
Actions: Start a program
Program/script : select the path of iCafeMenu.