Sub centers function
Members from other game centers (branch centers from different locations) can play in any of the branches with the same account. One license will be used as a master license.
You can add many centers as sub-centers under the main licenses.
After the sub-center license is added to the master license, all the members whether it is new or old will be shown at both centers and able to login into both centers. A member will be charged according to the price of the center where he logged in.
- Go to the settings page, click the “Sub centers” tab and click the “Add” button (Figure 1).
- Enter the license name and license password and click on the “Submit” button (Figure 2).
Once the sub-center license has been added you will be able to do the following.
- You can see offers purchased by members of the sub-cafe (Figure 3)
You can see the offers but cannot delete the offer purchased by a member of the sub cafe (Figure 4).
- You can define prices for members of the sub-cafe (Figure 5)
- You can create offers for members of the sub-cafe (Figure 6).